Your new flat / apartment in Chemnitz
We speak English!
We can offer you flats and rooms:
- Very short distance to the university
- 2- and 3-room-apartments, suitable for residental communities (separate living rooms)
- Single Rooms with shared bathroom and kitchen
- Payable conditions
- The notice period is 3 month (= minimum rental period is 3 month)
This is how it works:
You’ve found an apartment that you would like to rent?1. Please contact our friendly customer consultants by telephone or email.
2. We will then arrange a viewing of the apartment.
3. If you wish to rent the apartment, we will arrange a second appointment at our office (Olbersdorfer Strasse 25), where you can sign the housing offer. We will also agree on the beginning of the rent period and the day of handover.
What you need to bring to the second appointment:
- Your passport
- Your certificate of enrolment (for students)
4. At the handover of the apartment you will receive the keys and sign the rental agreement.
You have to give a deposit (three monthly rents).
Social Counseling - Service for international studentsAn open ear for students! During a personal meeting the Studentenwerk is trying to find solutions together concerning personal, social or economical obstacles. They offer support and advice for international students regarding:
- ARD ZDF German Broadcast Contribution
- Correspondence with public authorities
- Financing of studies
- Studying with children
- Studying with handicaps
- and more
The counseling is free of charge and is bound to professional discretion.
Office: Thüringer Weg 3, room 25
Tel.: +49371 5628 -225
Tuesday: 9:00 – 12:00 am
Thursday: 2:00 – 5:00 pm